Leadership Development Programs (Signature and Rising)
1. Program Acceptance Agreement
By accepting these terms, the participant/organisation agrees to pay the program fees (including GST) for the program using the payment method selected on the enrolment form.
The participant/organisation accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the program fees even if the participant does not complete the program.
Participants are unable to graduate from their program until program fees have been paid in full.
2. Cancellation Policy
All cancellations after accepting a place on a Leadership Program must be made in writing. Please see below the refund policy if a participant withdraws prior to the commencement of the program.
90 days before program commencement – Full Refund
60 Days before program commencement – 50% refund
30 Days before program commencement – No refund
If a participant withdraws after program commencement no refund will be issued.
If Leadership WA cancels the program you will be entitled to a full refund.
If a participant has been provided with a Leadership WA Scholarship, the following conditions apply:
A recipient’s scholarship may be considered for termination and repayment where:
- The recipient requests termination of the scholarship in writing
- The recipient breaches conditions of the scholarship
- The Scholarship Committee and Manager of the Program or Course deems the recipient is guilty of misconduct and is deemed to no longer be an appropriate participant or holder of a scholarship
Where a recipient is found to have breached conditions of a scholarship:
- The recipient must be notified of the termination of the scholarship and their participation in the Program or Course
- If repayment of the scholarship, partial, full or pro-rata is required, the Office Manager/Executive Assistant.
will issue an invoice.
- Final decision of termination of a scholarship must be made by the Scholarship Committee and the Leadership WA Board advised
- The termination of participation will be assessed and decided by Leadership WA and the Leadership WA Board advised
Where the recipient advises that they no longer need the scholarship and can contribute the fee to Leadership WA for their participation, they will be encouraged to consider donating to the Foundation and supporting future internal funded scholarships.
3. Deferring to a later program
If a participant has accepted a place on a Leadership WA program and would like to defer their place to a later date. The request to defer needs to be made in writing at least 4 weeks prior to program commencement. The request to defer will be reviewed by the program manager and the CEO. You will be notified of the outcome in writing.
Any additional program fees associated with deferring your place will be charged directly to the participant.
4. Transferring place on program
A program place cannot be transferred to another member of staff without approval from Leadership WA. If an organisation requests to transfer a program place to another potential participant within their organisation this request needs to be put in writing at least 4 weeks prior to the program commencement.
The potential participant is required to go through the normal process for applying for a place on the program (Application and Interview).
If the potential participant is not suitable, the cancellation policy will be applied.
Leadership Development Courses (LeadAbility and Aspiring)
1. Cancellation Policy
All cancellations after accepting a place on a LeadAbility Course or an Aspiring Course must be made in writing. Please see below the refund policy if a participant withdraws prior to the commencement of the course.
90 days before course commencement – Full Refund
60 Days before course commencement – 50% refund
30 Days before course commencement – No refund
If a participant withdraws after course commencement no refund will be issued.
If Leadership WA cancels the course you will be entitled to a full refund.
2. Deferring to a later course
If a participant has accepted a place on a Leadership WA Course, they may defer their place to a later date, if another course is available. The request to defer needs to be made in writing at least 4 weeks prior to course commencing. The request to defer will be reviewed by the relevant manager and the CEO. You will be notified of the outcome in writing.
Any additional course fees associated with deferring to a later course will be charged directly to the participant/organisation.
3. Transferring place on course
A course place cannot be transferred to another member of staff without approval from Leadership WA. If an organisation requests to transfer a course place to another potential participant within their organisation this request needs to be put in writing at least 4 weeks prior to the program commencement.
Transferring a LeadAbility course place – All potential participants must complete an application form and attend an interview before a place can be transferred.
If the potential participant is not suitable for the LeadAbility course, the cancellation policy will then be applied.
Transferring an Aspiring course place – All potential participants must complete the online registration form before a place can be transferred.
Tailored Leadership Development
A 25% deposit is payable to Leadership WA on acceptance of a tailored solution proposal. This deposit confirms your acceptance and facilitates Course Design and Development prior to Delivery.
Cancellation with more than four weeks’ notice will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total program or contracted fee.
Cancellation with less than four weeks’ notice will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the total program or contracted fee.
The balance is payable 7 days prior to delivery. Payment plans are available upon request.
This policy may be varied by Leadership WA at its discretion, from time to time without prior notice.
The intellectual property and materials for the Tailored Solution leadership programs will reside with Leadership WA, under Australian copyright law. Any other organisation may not, without the written permission of Leadership WA, copy, use or otherwise distribute the Tailored Solution program design or materials.
If Leadership WA cancels the Tailored Solution you will be entitled to a full refund.
Learning and Development Materials
Whilst Leadership WA uses materials, articles and video clips from various sources as indicated, please be aware that:
- any links we provide that take you to sites other than that of Leadership WA may contain additional links to other sites that are not under the control of Leadership WA and therefore may contain content not endorsed by us. Leadership WA does not take responsibility for anyone accessing these further sites and anyone accessing these sites does so at their own risk. Provision of links by Leadership WA to other sites which contain articles, blogs, clips, etc does not necessarily mean we endorse the content, but are simply providing resources for educational purposes
- Leadership WA will not be held accountable for the direct application of content into an individual’s workplace as we acknowledge that each person’s environment is different and therefore application may vary from place to place. Any application should only be attempted with your Organisation/Manager’s consent.
Membership fees are non-refundable. However, exceptional situations, cases of hardship and/or individual cases will be considered at the discretion of the CEO.